[antlr-interest] Runtime BaseRecognizer error

Adam Cooney ad_cooney at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:13:08 PDT 2008

Shouldn't be. When I upgraded ANTLR all i did was save the tar into my /antlr/ dir, untared it, then went into the new antlr lib(antlr/newver/lib), changed the names of all the JAR files (so antlr and runtime to antlr-3.1b1.jar and antlr-runtime-3.1b1.jar) and overwrit my old folders. Then after doing that I compiled the grammar file. Unless as well as downloading this update I was meant to download something else or i've installed it incorrectly? Surprisingly the only problems ive had using ANTLR are installation ones but ive managed to upgrade it several times before withotu any trouble. :S

ps sorry i sent this to your personal email. Its late and it was an accident. Apologies.> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:01:58 +0200> From: jaluber at gmx.de> To: ad_cooney at hotmail.com> CC: antlr-interest at antlr.org> Subject: Re: [antlr-interest] Runtime BaseRecognizer error> > Adam Cooney schrieb:> > Hi,> > when running my grammar file I can compiel the grammar and the > > parser/lexers produced but when I run it I get the following:> > > > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 37> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 25> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 23> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 7> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 6> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 3> > !!!!!!!!! memo size is 2, but rule index is 2> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2> > at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.memoize(BaseRecognizer.java:806)> > at JavaParser.compilationUnit(JavaParser.java:565)> > at Test.main(Test.java:30)> > > > > > Anyone know why?> > ps it was previously suggested to change JavaHeapSpace. I changed it to > > 256/512/1024/2048 and it did nothing, I dont think its a processing > > problem .> > Do you happen to use a different version of the runtime library than the > ANTLR one you generated the code with?> > Johannes

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

Want to race through your inbox even faster? Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail. (It's free, too.)