[antlr-interest] Updated ECMAScript 3 grammar

Patrick Hulsmeijer phulsmeijer at xebic.com
Wed Apr 16 04:47:33 PDT 2008

Excellent idea. I've played with parameters in the expression rules in
the past to actually accomplish the same as you did. But this was not
successful.

After reading your post I thought I give it a shot with global scopes.
But this gives me the same result: an enormous DFA generated in the
parser and a failing prediction. I will try to look into this more
closely and report this later.

Gr, patrick.