[antlr-interest] Fwd: Better Error Reporting in ANTLR

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 11:56:52 PDT 2008

Ter--

While you are doing that, you might take a look at your ErrorManager class from the ANTLR 3 source; I believe that that can be reworked as a library class/interface without a horrendous amount of effort (although it is not a trivial task), and it provides useful functionality as well as StringTemplate support.  Adding external listener support to that sounds promising.

--Loring