[antlr-interest] using parser in the unit test --> tray catch catch nothing

jabon elekis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:15:28 PDT 2008

hi all,

I try to use the Junit (via eclipse) with a parser than I did.

I have to try a simple a simple test who parse a string and ... that all

there is my method

    public void testDocument(){
        try {
            parser.document();
        } catch (RecognitionException e) {
            fail(e.getMessage());

the prob is that method is correct BUT in the console I have an error

BR.recoverFromMismatchedToken
line 11:3 mismatched input ';' expecting T_Ident

how is  it possible?? the fact is, it is the first time I use JUNIT
(that why I wanna use that)  and I have no idea if it is the test who is
wrong or the antlr. thanks

a+++