[antlr-interest] Problem with tree rewriting in 3.1b2

Le Lann Jean-Christophe jean-christophe.lelann at orange.fr
Fri Aug 1 01:48:40 PDT 2008

Hello !

I am playing with antrl 3.1b2, but I have a problem with tree rewriting.

It seems to me that my rule named 'expression' is not correctly
generated in java.

java org.antlr.Tool MyGram.g MyGramTree.g
ANTLR Parser Generator  Version 3.1b2 (July 17, 2008)  1989-2008
MyGram.g
MyGramTree.g
javac *.java
java Test func.pma
MyGramTree.g: node from line 2:5 no viable alternative at input '>'
MyGramTree.g: node from after line 2:5 no viable alternative at input 'DOWN'

I put in attachment the files required to reproduce the problem.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thx
Jean-Christophe Le Lann