[antlr-interest] Q: Eclipse AntlrDT plugin - cannot open file

Gerald Rosenberg gerald at certiv.net
Sat Aug 2 14:39:56 PDT 2008

What version of DLTK are you using?

AntlrDT 0.4 currently requires the 1.0M6 version of DLTK.  A copy is
available on the AntlrDT download page - the DLTK project does not
keep prior versions available for download.

FWIW, the Ganymede release version of DLTK was downgraded from 1.0 to
0.95 just prior to launch with significant API changes (its an
incubator project, after all).  Unfortunately, some of these changes
introduced regressions into AntlrDT behavior.  The next version of
AntlrDT will target Antlr 3.1 (final) and DLTK 1.0 (stable).

AntlrDT does not rely on an external copy of Antlr, so classpath
should not be an issue.

Let me know if you still have problems.