[antlr-interest] AntrlWorks Not Connecting to the Debugger

Foust javafoust at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 16:41:50 PDT 2008

I've noticed the same problem. Wish I had the fix to suggest.

It's always worked fine. Then after this latest reboot (and uninstalling Folding at Home beta), AntrlWorks no longer connects to the debugger. No amount of rebooting or shutting down other running programs or changing the timeout or port fixes the problem. So maybe it was some side-effect of the uninstaller? All other network activity still works fine, so it's difficult to say. The code runs fine -- just not under the AntrlWorks debugger (since it can't connect).

Please let us know if you figure out what the problem was.