[antlr-interest] Help with integrating ANTLR3 with Visual Studio 2008

Paul Hansen paulhanse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 21:05:20 PDT 2008

Hi all -

I am trying (forever, it seems like) to get ANTLR3 and ANTLRWorks to work
with Visual Studio 2008.  My first try was to follow the steps listed on the
following webpage exactly
http://antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=557075

I followed the steps exactly but I get 25 errors!  I am not sure where to go
from here.  ANTLR3 seems like it would be an incredible tool for DSL's but I
can't get it to work?!

I am attaching a zipped version of my project with the 25 errors.  There are
no executables in the attachment.

Thank you for all your help -

--
Paul Hansen