[antlr-interest] how to modify an AST after it has been constructed

Gerard van de Glind g.vandeglind at beinformed.nl
Wed Aug 6 04:37:55 PDT 2008

Thanks Raphael and Johannes,

I am currently using version 3.0 of ANTLR.
If I am correct 3.1 is not released yet?! (3.1b2 is the most recent beta)

So, with my current version it is impossible to rewrite trees after construction?

Regards, Gerard

Raphael Reitzig schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I suppose you can write a tree gramar, walk and rewrite it.
>
> Regards
>
> Raphael

While this is correct, you need ANTLR 3.1 (or at least a beta) to be
able to rewrite trees.

Johannes