[antlr-interest] Doubt Regarding TreeWalker Error!!

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Aug 8 10:20:44 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 11:20 -0400, mark twain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to run one of the example code <simplecTreeParser> and
> when I execute the following command :
>
>  treePsr->program(treePsr);
>
> I am getting the following error :
> =================================
> ./input(1)  : error 10 : Unexpected node, at offset 0, near <missing
> <invalid>> : Missing <invalid>
> ./input(2)  : error 10 : Unexpected node, at offset 0, near <missing
> <invalid>> : Missing <invalid>
> =================================
>
> My input file is :
> int x;
>
> void bar(int x);
>
> int foo(int y, char d) {
>   int i;
>   for (i=0; i<3; i=i+1) {
>     x=3;
>     y=5;
>   }
> }
>
> I have not made any changes from example code and tried to run using C
> runtime library(antlr-3.1b2).
>
> Any pointers what I am missing.

yes - The released version ;-). I fixed this issue a couple of days ago
and the runtime fix is in the current tgz which is now just 3.1 and not
3.1bn, although it isn't officially released yet because the c# runtime
still needs a day or twos more work. I may take advantage of this to fix
a few things with debugging and so on.

I think that there is a new snapshot of the antlr jars too - use those
with the latest C runtime.

Jim