[antlr-interest] Q: Eclipse AntlrDT plugin - cannot open file

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 21:26:59 PDT 2008

Thanks for that. I've got it somewhat working. An exception occurs when
I try to open either of the Template pages under the AntlrDT Preferences.

Also, it would be nice if the output path could make use of the standard
variables. Because I'm using maven, I want to the output into
${build_project}/target/generated-blah-blah-blah/<source-path-hierarchy>/*.java.

=Austin