[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0.1: invalid character column in a mismatch character error message.

Brent Yates brent.yates at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:15:34 PDT 2008

I use SlickEdit and it wants line:column.  Before that I used CodeWright and
it also wanted line:column.  In both cases the first line and first column
is 1.  I am currently adding an ANTLR driven parser to SlickEdit to handle
Verilog and I have to track tabs manually (for error messages) since the
ANTLR lexer does not.  I have not seen an editor that wants line:char
offset, but I'm sure they exist.

byates