[antlr-interest] Lazy load of CommonTokenStream??

Kay Röpke kroepke at classdump.org
Mon Aug 18 05:33:27 PDT 2008

Hi!

On Aug 18, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Vitaliy wrote:

> IMHO ANTLR rocks! It's a great tool with so much power to it, and
> it's wonderful that it's an open source project.

yay! :)

> I just wish it would have been a little bit better documented..

It actually is pretty well documented, although some of the intimate
details are only in the javadoc of the runtime or the list archives
(because of questions such as those you ask - which are great btw).

I suggest to take a look at the docs in the various stream interfaces
and their implementations, both have more than just one line of docs
and the code is generally very clear. And since it's code, you might
even find a bug or two, thus helping everyone :)

Thanks,
-k
--
Kay Röpke