[antlr-interest] FW: [Profanity Detected - Message Blocked] Re: ANTLR 3.1 - Serious performance downgrade

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Aug 18 09:41:03 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 12:14 -0400, Daniels, Troy (US SSA) wrote:

> Can you guys please stop swearing at each other?  I've been getting
> these messages for days.  If you're not having an ad hominem flame war,
> can someone look for what's probably tripping the filter and remove it
> from the quoted text?  The message below is all the information I have.

I can't repeat the words used or your profanity trigger will kick in
again. I suggest that you just turn such a stupid filter off, or at
least tone down its sensitivity as nothing too terrible was said.
Censoring filters like this are particularly egregious if you ask me - I
don't know how half of programmers emails will get through that filter.
Why not just subscribe via gmail or something instead?

Jim