[antlr-interest] How to use antlr V3 with C++

miles mccoo miles.mccoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:50:35 PDT 2008

Thank you, Jim, for the reply.

The existence of the c library told me that there's a way to generate .c
output and not just Java and your mail confirms this. The thing is, I
haven't managed to get anltworks to generate anything other than java code.

I looked in the file->preferences popup and didn't see anything about
targetting other languages. when I run generate->generate code, I get java
code.

so perhaps the real question is: what option do I need to set to generate
non-java (C, in my case, but I don't see any others either) code?

Miles