[antlr-interest] Lazy load of CommonTokenStream??

Ron Hunter-Duvar ron.hunter-duvar at oracle.com
Mon Aug 18 12:48:41 PDT 2008

Yeah, but why expect each user to figure out how to do this, and install
ant and doxygen if they're not already. Why not include it in a doc
directory in the source shipment if it's already built?

As it happens, I don't have ant installed due to some broken
dependencies on the Linux I'm using. Installing ant forces a whole bunch
of stuff I don't need (Eclipse, gcj, ...) and an Antlr-2.7.6 package
that breaks my use of Antlr 3.1. Until I work around that, I can't
generate the docs locally.

Ron