[antlr-interest] antlr-interest: Please, provide a searching tool on archived mails

ASHOK REDDY asoka250 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:04:16 PDT 2008

Actually google shall do the job....but in my case, I used to use the search
tool of graphviz(http://www.graphviz.org)  when I used to create graphviz
dot files. I feel that this transition from a specialized search tool to
gooogle is little bit difficult. But if the process of integrating search
tool doesn't take much time, we can well give a thought for it.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Randall R Schulz <rschulz at sonic.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 August 2008 11:39, zosrothko wrote:
> > Ter
> >
> > It would be very useful to offer a searching tool on all archived
> > mails for antlr-interest and antlr-dev...
>
> Is there a reason that Google or another Web search service is
> inadequate?
>

> > zos
>

> Randall Schulz

> Unsubscribe: