[antlr-interest] Literals not handled in grammars with import

Thomas Brandon tbrandonau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:01:02 PDT 2008

Are you sure? A few of the tests utilise literal declarations in
parsers with importing. It wasn't clear from a quick scan if any
actually tested for the correctness of this but they are used. And
this isn't literal declaration but rather using literals in a tree
parser with a standard, non-importing combined lexer\parser. And,
based on the code it looks like this should work it's just because of
the ordering of the processing. I think the fix I provided makes this
work fine without any further issues.

Tom.