[antlr-interest] token definitions can never be matched because prior tokens match the same input

matt.jazz at laposte.net matt.jazz at laposte.net
Tue Dec 2 01:05:17 PST 2008

Thanks for your help !

It works for me but i have a more general question :

I'm building a translator, and i would like to know the steps i need to follow. I'have a lots of
context rules to implement, so i think i must use a tree grammar, but i don't no if i should
create a parser grammar before.

 Thanks a lot

Matt

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.