[antlr-interest] New Maven artifact for compiling antlr grammars

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Dec 3 14:02:27 PST 2008

I have just released org.antlr - antlr3-maven-plugin version 3.1.1.1,
which should sync up with Maven central no later than 4 hours from now
(depending on when in the sync cycle I deployed the artifacts).

This release incorporates a few donated re-jigs, but more importantly I
have re-implemented the dependency checking code as the previous
implementations were using Collection sorting, which cannot handle
interdependencies correctly. The dependency resolution is now evaluated
using a topological sort and seems to work well.

The release numbering reflects that this is the first revision to the
plugin that processes .g files using ANTLR 3.1.1.

Please let me know if you find errors of course. The generated usage web
site will be updated and deployed to somewhere on www.antlr.org when the
hardware for the web site is upgraded sometime this week.

Jim