[antlr-interest] Time-out error while running examples

Marek Dudek marek.dudek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:35:28 PST 2008

Hello

I'm reading "The Definitive Antlr Reference..." and doing examples, ones
from "A Quick Tour for the Impatient", Expr.g and Eval.g.
I cannot run the second one, I always get error message saying "Cannot
launch the debugger. Time-out waiting to connect to the remote parser."
and it happens despite the fact that I do not use "Debug Remote" but simply
"Debug". I cannot run it even from command line, program does not respond, I
thing for the same reason
by looking at the code.

I tried with files that I downloaded via links in PDF and it still doesn't
work.

Can anyone help me, please

TIA

Marek Dudek