[antlr-interest] grammar highlighting in Netbeans

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Dec 11 08:18:11 PST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 14:41 +0300, Egor Ushakov wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just found a nice Netbeans plugin adding support for .g files:
> http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=14444
>
> As I understand development has just started, so for now it only can
> highlight .g file and fill navigator.
> But it is much more easier to edit grammar files with that!

That looks like a good start. I also noticed this:

http://hudson.gotdns.com/wiki/display/HUDSON/NetBeansPlugin

Which will be at least of passing interest once we have new hardware and
put Hudson back online at antlr.org (current hardware and configuration
does not have enough resources for Hudson, Confluence, JIRA, Fisheye and
the web site all at once, without a good reconfigure).

Jim