[antlr-interest] Survey: Anyone interested in an ANTLR conference 2009?

Oliver Zeigermann oliver.zeigermann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:28:44 PST 2008

2008/12/15 Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigermann at gmail.com>:
> (1) What would you like to discuss / learn about?
> (2) What can you tell us about?

I would like to learn about as much practical experience as possible.
- How do your ASTs look like?
- How do you avoid duplication?
- How do you share work in compiler design? How do you work as a team?
- What are your everyday problems with parser / compiler design in ANTLR?
- What tools do you use and which do you like best?

And that's also pretty much the area where I could share my experience
and knowledge.

Oliver