[antlr-interest] C target help

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Dec 15 14:24:26 PST 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:30:34 -0800, Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
<Leonid_Ilyevsky at ml.com> wrote:

> I am new to antlr and I need some help with using it in C/C++.
>
> I already created a grammar that I want to use and tested it with
> antlr-works, and then I generated the C files from it.
>
> Now I need to write a program that uses the parser, and unfortunately it
> is far from obvious of how do I even start. I tried to find help in the
> documentation, and I tried to guess by looking at the generated files.

Examples are in the documentation:

http://www.antlr.org/api/C/index.html

and also, more likely to be useful, in the C examples. Download the
examples tar from the downloads page, exampand and look at the examples
under teh C directory.

Also, please use the list search for things like this :-) See support page.

Jim