[antlr-interest] Filter lexer with a rewriting parser

Marian Nedelescu mnedelescu at versasys.com
Tue Dec 16 10:36:49 PST 2008

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to combine a filter lexer with a
rewriting parser without loosing the all content.

I need this because I want to create a utility that parse some xdoclets
commands from java file and rewrite some attribute.

So I need if it is possible to define only my rules with rewriting and
all other things to go the the TokenRewriteStream (like 9.7 Rewriting
the Token Buffer In-Place from the book Definitive Antlr).

Thank you,

Marian