[antlr-interest] Writing Token Vocab from a combined lexer/parser

Matthew E. Boyce matthew.e.boyce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:29:01 PST 2008

I've defined a lexer and parser in the same file, which doesn't by
default seem to produce the .tokens file I would expect.  The list
includes a number of T__*=* tokens, the lexer names I'd expect, and
numbers for the literals defined in the parser.  This is all well and
good, but it seems that nowhere in the file do the tokens declared in
my tokens section appear.  Which causes obvious problems for my tree
parser... so my question is what am I missing... how do I force these
tokens which are being used for AST creation to be written?

~MEB