[antlr-interest] Re : ANTLR seminar in Europe

Stanislas Rusinsky rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 18 00:35:01 PST 2008

I have the feeling it is a bit more complicated than that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Europe

Perhaps in Belgium?

It is at the crossing of the high speed trains (Thalys.com, Eurostar.com); Brussels has the European commission, I live in Belgium, (oops... betrailed myself); Devoxx,formerly Javapolis, the largest european Java event takes place in Antwerp, there are still red deers in Belgium (see map http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer) - but no mooses.

Is there any country were there is a larger user base or even an Antlr User Group?

Stan.