[antlr-interest] Possible bug in swapping intermediary terminal?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Fri Feb 1 13:08:09 PST 2008

At 09:57 2/02/2008, Dejas Ninethousand wrote:

>changing IDENTIFIER (PACKAGE_SEPARATOR IDENTIFIER)+ to IDENTIFIER
>(PACKAGE_SEPARATOR IDENTIFIER)* produces the same problem.

Did you just change that one alt, or did you also remove the first
alt as I suggested?

Still, as Mark issued a "works for me!" then maybe you need to try
running a different version of ANTLR.  Or alternatively you're
testing with a different grammar than you're posting here, and
it's some other aspect of the grammar that's confusing things.