[antlr-interest] Reporting bugs

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Feb 1 18:49:39 PST 2008

These are already reported. There is a finite amount of time to fix
things unfortunately and your comments are noted and they are correct,
but until the ANTLR parser is written in ANTLR3 it is difficult to catch
some of these things and that hasn't risen to the top of the list yet I
am afraid. So, in the short term you have to get experience. Though it
isn't quite kosher to say this, it does actually help you to understand
what is going on ;-)

Jim