[antlr-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:02:29 PST 2008

On 1/31/08, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I received this:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

If any of the developers are interested, I have narrowed this down to
a place where if I comment out a single token subrule, the problem
goes away. Unfortunately that small change causes massive differences
in the generated output, problably hoisting rules all over the place.

Anyway, I have quarantined the two sets of grammars and generated
code, with the buggy input, if anyone wants them.

Steve