[antlr-interest] No output using GUnit?

Ralf Cremerius ralf_c at web.de
Mon Feb 4 06:12:46 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm experiencing strange behaviour using GUnit:

GUnit is "installed" properly and works as expected for some of my grammars. For others, which also can be translated with ANTLR without problems, there appears no output on the console for any correct GUnit script. I tried lots of different contents  in the script testing these "problematic grammars", but none generates any output. Even something as trivial as this doesn't work:

gunit PreDL;

rule:
"input" OK

Though I get an error message from GUnit, in case I include syntactical errors inside the script.

The name of the grammar tested is spelled correctly, of course. I've got no ideas left, has anybody experienced problems like this before?

Thanks in advance,
   Ralf