[antlr-interest] Slightly different C-Parser

Swapna R (GS-EC/EDG5 - RBIN/EMT2) R.Swapna at de.bosch.com
Tue Feb 5 07:52:51 PST 2008

Dear All,

 I think my question was not clear.

 I downloaded the GNU C grammars but it is not supported in antlrworks
1.1.6. Can we find these grammars for this version ?

 The parser we need has to work in a environment where some of the
includes are missing and also for one single macro there could be
multiple definitions.

 So for these to satisfy we would require to take certain deviations
from the GNU C parser. IS this a good idea ? Do you suggest that we
should write entire parser according to our needs ?

 Anyone of you please respond.

regards,
Swapna