[antlr-interest] A few suggestions re. ANTLRWorks

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Feb 5 09:04:45 PST 2008

Perhaps I was not clear. The meaning of whitespace is totally what you
make it, but I guess that what you are saying is that because tab
'	'
looks the same as

'     '

then perhaps it should use \t to distinguish, which seems reasonable. As
the development of the tool continues, I am sure that reasonable
suggestions will be incorporated.

Jim