[antlr-interest] Trying to keep whitespace in an AST

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 15:46:55 PST 2008

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 12:35:42AM +0100, Johannes Luber wrote:
> David Holroyd schrieb:
> >Code here,
> >
> >  http://svn.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/metaas/trunk/src/main/java/uk/co/badgersinfoil/metaas/impl/antlr/
>
> Very nice! But what license is the code under? A "We may do as we
> please, as long we attribute you" one? That would be the MIT/X license.

Oh yes: LGPL, due to the grammar I took from another open-source
project.  (I keep meaning to ask the original author if they're willing
to make it available under the Apache license, and these parts might be
seperable into a new project if there is interest.)

  http://maven.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/sites/metaas/license.html

ta,
dave

--