[antlr-interest] debugging v3

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 13:05:55 PST 2008

Can anyone give me a high-level idea of the purpose of
the AW debugger?  I am trying to get my proverbial
feet wet in v3 (FINALLY) and working on a somewhat
loose grammar, and having little luck figuring out
e.g. what token has been returned from the lexer and
thus why the hell a given parser rule isn't being
selected.  :)  Is this beyond what the AW debugger
wants to tell me or am I just unable to figure out the
UI for some reason?

Thanks,
Matt