[antlr-interest] antlr studio -> antlr

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Feb 14 08:48:32 PST 2008

From: Plotnikov Konstantin-HJQ468
[mailto:Konstantin.Plotnikov at motorola.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:19 AM
To: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: [antlr-interest] antlr studio -> antlr

We have been using Antlr Studio to develop a grammar and have used a
method getLengthConsumed inadvertantly, which appears to be an Antlr
Studio specific method. We are trying to make our code not dependent
upon the Antlr studio code. Is there an equivalent method to find the
current length of the stream that we have consumed?

I presume that you mean the character input stream, but as everything
should derive from the same base class, you should find that the index()
method on your input stream gives you what you need, regardless of the
stream type.

Jim