[antlr-interest] ANTLR could not analyze...

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Feb 18 12:06:12 PST 2008

I doubt it is a bug, but it is possible. Are using backtrack=true? I
think that that will be necessary for what you are parsing, as though
you could probably find ways around it, I am not sure you would end up
with anything better than backtracking with memorization in this case.
Also, give the latest snapshot a try and see if you get anything
different, just in case.

Jim