[antlr-interest] Fast Token-Recognition (Possible in ANTLR?)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Feb 24 12:29:52 PST 2008

If you switch to the C runtime, you get a an implementation for free
;-)> However, I have only coded a trie with a 64 bit key as yet as that
is all I needed for memorization. Later, I will add a trie that allows a
string key, once I need one for my own projects.

Tries are easy to code in C, but probably less efficient to do so in
Java. However, aren't some of the standard collections (not the Hash
ones) done this way anyway? You could probably look at the Java source
and find out if I isn't documented somewhere.

Jim