[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR with Eclipse

Mark Edgeworth mark.edgeworth at scarletcode.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 08:00:11 PST 2008

Hi again,

I use Eclipse almost exclusively for all my development work, most of which
is in Java.  I have been reasonably successful in using the ANTLR plugin
from Scott Stanchfield, but the version of ANTLR in the plugin is 3.0.1 and
I'd like to move on.  However, looks like he got upset over something and is
not playing ANTLR anymore (the plugin source is not available for a rebuild
either).  There is another plugin from 'Certiv' which again uses ANTLR 3.0.1
in the plugin (as of 0.30.beta).

Any suggestions are most welcome!

Incidentally, I hardly ever use ANTLRWorks as it does not play well with
Eclipse and the plugin mentioned above.  Are there plans to port ANTLRWorks
to Eclipse?

Many thanks,

Mark Edgeworth