[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR with Eclipse

Felix Dorner felix_do at web.de
Mon Feb 25 15:49:49 PST 2008

Hey Mark,

no need to google for that. Go to antlr.org and search for "ANTLRv3 Task
for Ant".
As I said. I use AntlrWorks for editing the grammar files and of course
take advantage of its visual capabilities like the syntax diagram.
When I am ready for generating the parser I switch to eclipse and run
the appropriate ant task from my buildfile.

Felix