[antlr-interest] antlr-interest Digest, Vol 38, Issue 9

Shawn Poulson spoulson3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 06:22:27 PST 2008

> Actually, you have to put the jars into the "_SharedLibs" directory.
> Unfortunately, the readme has a wrong naming scheme compared to what
> the
> build file actually says. Note the 's' in "_SharedLibs" and the
> different ANTLR-jar name. I'm using a depot version of the build file
> where there may other changes compared to the 3.0-version, so you may
> end up editing files yourself again, if I'd sent it to you.

Ok, I've copied antlr-2.7.7.jar, antlr-3.0.1.jar,
antlr-runtime-3.0.1.jar, and stringtemplate-3.1b1.jar into _SharedLibs.
 Nant is still erroring out on the same ClassNotFoundException.

I see that antlr-3.0.1.jar contains the org.antlr.Tool path and
structure.  What is keeping Java from opening this jar?  I tried
renaming to antlr.jar, but again no change.

What else would I need to copy in or edit?

Thanks for the quick reply.

---
Shawn Poulson
spoulson at explodingcoder.com