[antlr-interest] antlr-interest Digest, Vol 38, Issue 9

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 11:14:36 PST 2008

Shawn Poulson schrieb:
> --- Harald Mueller <harald_m_mueller at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Maybe you have the same problem I had: For a reason unknown to me
>> (Johannes??), the nant file "examples-v3.common.xml" requires that
>> the ANTLR.jar is called "antlr-v3.x.jar". If you rename it so,
>> everything works ...
>> Oops: Also stringtemplate must be called "stringtemplate-v3.x.jar".
>>
>> Best is that you look into the file examples-v3.common.xml to find
>> out the required names - they are near the top of the file.

To answer Harald's question: The names of the required files are changed
to make the nant build files more immune against version changes. It
means less editing and normally less confusion.

> This did it!  The antlr.classpath value had to be adjusted to the exact
> filenames.  I also had to copy in the files from source distribution:
> "runtime\CSharp\bin\net-2.0" to "_SharedLibs\net-2.0".
>
> Now... if someone could clarify this stuff in the docs. :)  Thanks to
> both of you, Harold and Johannes.

Please show the section(s) in the README.txt where something is actually
missing. A short look into the file didn't show anything.

Johannes