[antlr-interest] Natural language parsing

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Jan 7 15:46:55 PST 2008

But an amazingly large subset can be had with a top-down parser.
Successful NLP work always tries to apply grammatical structure
(according to best fit rather than deterministic like top-down LL
stuff) not just word frequencies.  Even backtracking is required by
humans when reading sentences; antlr could handle that part too. :)

Ter