[antlr-interest] about portability of code

Michele Bortolato zuper85 at hotmail.it
Tue Jan 8 12:59:14 PST 2008

Hi
First of all i ask for sorry for my creepy english.

I have to build an application consisting of a compiler (and other things)

For the building of the parser-lexer i will use antlrWorks but....

In the future, when the project will be completed, will i need to include antlr.jar in my project files or there are some method to generate a parser-lexer "stand-alone"?

Thanks