[antlr-interest] pushed antlr build with tree rewriting and composite grammars (java)

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 16:34:43 PST 2008

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 11:42:45AM -0800, Terence Parr wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2008, at 10:53 AM, David Holroyd wrote:
> The only non-obvious thing is the intention of,
> >
> > setChildIndex(Object,int)
> >
> >should this result in the child actually changing position?
>
> Nope, just set the index.

Great.  I can just ignore it then, I think.

> also trees now have parent pointers. :)

My existing setTree() takes a different argument type, and therefore
overloads the BaseTree new method, rather than overriding it.  Not sure
if that's a problem yet.

Something appears to be quite broken due to my TokenStream
implementation after moving to the latest code though.  I see more
index() / rewind() stuff going on in the parser; probably I didn't
implement something correctly here.

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/