[antlr-interest] [HELP][MACOSX] CLASSPATH problems

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 15 13:24:28 PST 2008

Hi All,

I have found only way to make run org.antlr.Tool using this command line:

java -cp "/antlr-3.0.1/lib/antlr-3.0.1.jar:
          /antlr-3.0.1/lib/antlr-2.7.7.jar:
          /antlr-3.0.1/lib/stringtemplate-3.1b1.jar" org.antlr.Tool

I.e. I need specify 3 JAR files. If I try specify only folder then it not
works.

java -cp "/antlr-3.0.1/lib" org.antlr.Tool      <<<<<<<<< not works.

---------------------------
It will be great if on this page

    How do I install this damn thing?
    http://antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=728

Will be given EXACT steps HOW TO setup this CLASSPATH variable for each OS.

Please keep in mind that not all developers are JAVA guru and each day do
this :-)

I have spend already 2 hours for Google search, and have found that IT SEEMS
on MAC OS X I can specify CLASSPATH in the HOME/.tcshrc file.

Is this right?

Can anybody copy/paste own lines for this file?

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology