[antlr-interest] What is the difference between grammars?!

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Wed Jan 16 11:29:35 PST 2008

At 05:16 17/01/2008, Ostrov, Alexei (GMIT-TASS) wrote:

 >I mean the runtime. My team signs all the assemblies that we
 >emit.  That requires all the references to be signed as well.
 >This is the only reason (at least so far) for me to go with
 >3.1 even though it is still not released.

Whenever you're faced with an assembly you want to use that isn't
signed, you could always just sign it yourself.  The process is a
little fiddly (you have to disassemble and reassemble the
assembly, since you can sign only as part of compilation), but it
works.  Just bear in mind that self-signed third-party assemblies
probably shouldn't be put into the GAC.