[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 migration: TokenStreamSelector

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) lilypondtool at organum.hu
Thu Jan 17 03:11:19 PST 2008

Hi,

I have a grammar written for Antlr 2 where I used the
TokenStreamSelector class to initialize an embedded (nested) parser and
lexer: the language could have embedded fragments written in an other
language. This is the same case as the multiLexer example in the 2nd
version where Javadoc comments were parsed with a separate parser.
As this is a common task I'm quite sure that there is support for this
in Antlr3. What can I use for this purpose in Antlr 3?

Thank you,

Bertalan Fodor

--
LilyPondTool is the editor for LilyPond files.
See http://lilypondtool.organum.hu