[antlr-interest] C target

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Jan 20 20:13:02 PST 2008

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your complement. This is probably an FAQ by now ;-).

If you download the examples tar on the downloads page, you will see
that the examples are split into Java, sharp, python and the C
directories. The C examples all have Visual Studio 2005 .sln files and I
would create Makefiles, but they are to obvious to bother doing so to be
honest. You just run ANTLR on all the grammar files and compile all the
.c files into an executable binary.

In the examples you will see how to invoke parsers and tree parsers etc
as well as a few example s of how to use the strings in tokens and so
on.

Hope that helps,

Jim