[antlr-interest] Inconsistent line ending in generated c# files

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 11:47:41 PST 2008

Xavier schrieb:
> The generated c# seem to have both lines ending with LF and with CRLF.
> For instance, in the generated Lexer, the token names and their
> associated constants are separated/line ended by LF, while the rest of
> the code uses CRLF.
>
> Am I missing some conflig flag, or it is just a minor bug/ugliness?

That is some ugliness, which should be have been removed for 3.1. At
least at those files, where I encountered it. Probably for all string
template files, I've touched, if my editor standardizes the line endings
on its own accord. The actual cause? A Perforce feature/bug, depending
on whom you ask.

Johannes